Thursday 13 March 2014

Celebrating Our Anniversary


Today Andy & I celebrate our sixteenth wedding anniversary. It doesn't really seem like that length of time at all, to be honest it has flown by.  I am incredibly lucky to still be in love with my best friend, my soul mate.  So many people don't have this opportunity, to love and be loved, to find that somebody who they want and can spend the rest of their life with.  

So today we are celebrating the day we said 'I do' to a life time of love and happiness.  Whatever life throws at us in the future, one thing we can be sure of is our love for each other, this will guide us, support us, when we hit rough seas.  Everybody deserves to love and be loved and I hope you all have or will find that special someone who completes you.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment