Tuesday 17 June 2014

Should Women Be Worried About MPG?

No need to worry about mpg with the Renault Zoe, an electric car with no fuel costs.
Image courtesy of Renault.

I have to admit it wasn't until I started commuting to my clinical placement hospital that I gave a second thought to how many miles my car did to a tank of petrol.  However it has now become a consideration, especially as I start to consider replacing Doris for something a little newer.  Even though a new exhaust a couple of months ago seems to have improved the number of miles I can do on a tank of fuel, I still wonder if a newer car would help reduce my petrol costs.  Driving 400 miles a week when at the hospital nevermind extra miles running around after my children at the weekends I need something that is economical.  So to answer the question I posed in the title, I think it maybe time for me to seriously consider mpg when I start to look at replacing my car.  Honestly I think it is time to worry about more than just the paintwork choices!

Do you worry about how many miles you can get out of tank of petrol, or are you still blissfully unaware? Should we be paying more attention to other features a new car offers?  I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment