Saturday 9 May 2015

Camp Bestival - Official Blogger


Yes it's true I will be joining the fantabulous Camp Bestival team again as an official blogger.  I am thrilled to be working with the team again and we are all very excited already.  Nevermind how amazing the line up is, Kaiser Chiefs, The Shires, Soul II Soul (need I say more?!), Camp Bestival is our favourite festival and truly is the place where memories are made that will be cherished forever.  

Over the coming weeks I will be bringing you the latest news and any additions to the line up as well as my top tips and the things we are planning to do.  In the meantime you can read about our adventures at Camp Bestival last summer before booking your tickets at www.campbestival.net!

Have a fabulous weekend and until next time take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment