Wednesday 15 July 2015

Camp Bestival - Let's Go Wild

Part of the fun at festivals is dressing up, with many having a theme for the weekend.  This year the theme at Camp Bestival is Wild. With guests including Michela Strachan and Steve Backshall it makes me think of wildlife and the Really Wild Show! So I have been thinking about costumes for the girls and maybe myself for Saturday at Camp B, which is the traditional fancy dress day.  So of course I popped on to Pinterest for some inspiration, looking for fox masks, feather headdresses and much more besides.  Here are my favourites so far -


Animal Mask Templates from Emma Magazine


Woodland Creature Masks from Hoosier Homemade


Ladybird Costume Tutorial from HGTV
There is also a butterfly, dragonfly and bumblebee costume tutorial on this link.


This would make a fab owl costume


I love this Leaf Girl costume from Alpha Mom


Feather Crown tutorial from The Wonder Forest

So what will you be dressing up as? Be sure to share photos with me!

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment