Monday 24 August 2015

Lost : One Blogging Mojo



Yes it's true I have lost my blogging mojo, which for me is quite hard.  Blogging has been part of my life for the past six years but recently life has taken over and the thought of sitting down to write has been furthest from my thoughts.  I know many bloggers take a break in August, some time out to enjoy life without writing about it, which is probably just what I needed to do.  The past few weeks have seen some big changes in my life, so taking some time out from blogging was very much needed.  Yet now I feel I should be returning here, to my lovely little blogging home, but I can't quite find the inspiration or motivation.  For a long time blogging was a big part of my career, I had to blog to pay the bills.  Now it is my hobby, my space, a place for me to reflect, to share my thoughts and maybe even inspire other women. Maybe this is what I need to remember, it is my space.  So with a few days annual leave, in between two important birthdays, I aim to find my blogging mojo and rediscover the reason I love to write.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment